Traditional Excellence Key Concepts
Just like the name says, we carry “traditional values like trust, integrity, and service into every task we undertake. Small, agile and responsive…guaranteeing reliability and creativity. Discrete according to your organization’s requirements and selective in who we work with. Flexible in skill sets with “expert” qualifications and experience across a broad spectrum. Created and focused to actively seek projects that contribute to positive effects for the world we live in.
President and Chief Instructor
- Retired from the Canadian Forces in October 2009, after more than 24 years in uniform, as an infantry officer in the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Creative and charismatic, dedicated and compassionate.
- Served with:Trained and experienced as a commander, leader, teacher, trainer and mentor.
- Trained and experienced as a commander, leader, teacher, trainer and mentor.Trained and experienced as a commander, leader, teacher, trainer and mentor.
- The Royal Canadian Regiment,
- The Canadian Airborne Regiment,
- The British Parachute Regiment,
- Canadian Land Forces Command and Staff College, and
- Canadian Special Operations Forces Command.
- Trained and experienced as a commander, leader, teacher, trainer and mentor.
- Interested in working with groups seeking excellence in building a better Canada and world.
- Built and trained for agility of thought and action across a wide spectrum.
Read more about Steve Nash here. →